- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
- Working with the team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside the team members, the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Working with the team members to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and internally by maintaining regular contact with both.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Negotiating with clients and team members about the details of campaigns.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
- Writing client reports.
- Undertaking administration tasks.
- Arranging and attending meetings.
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency members, to try to win new business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive;
- Effective team working skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.