AD OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Fully in charge of digital campaign setup, implementation, tracking, optimization and reporting.
- Managing Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter & other programmatic DSPs buys.
- Ensure end to end campaign tracking from ad serving, click tags & ad tags, pixel tagging, site tracking
(E.g. Google Analytics), lead & conversion tracking to retargeting data.
- Optimizing campaigns from various aspects such as bidding, creative, audience targeting, retargeting followed by proposing next steps.
- Reporting: Gather and analyse campaign performance, data insights & other metrics from campaign execution into comprehensive reports.
- Work closely with creative agencies and publishers on creative requirement such as Material Requirement MCR), click tags and other technical testing.
- Constantly explore new digital avenues, programmatic platforms and other technology tools and infuse it to planning team.
- 3-5 years’ experience within digital marketing industry, preferably with digital agency background.
- Possess both technology & analytical knowledge and skills for stated job requirements.
- Extensive experience on Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic ad console management / bidding / optimization.
- Comprehensive experience on ad serving platform (such as Sizmek & DoubleClick) and tracking tools (such as Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Knowledge on various industry standard digital tools such as Comscore, Radian6, GlobalWebIndex will be a huge advantage.