- Primary responsibility would be to conceive creative concepts, create the design and layout of social content, websites, digital apps, banners, demos and emailers & etc. in support of client’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible to ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver quality of works that compliant to the design guidelines from time to time.
- Professional qualifications in Multimedia Design or equivalent.
- Excellent conceptual and presentation skills.
- Ability to conceive strong creative ideas for any communications brief.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, team player with creative design skills.
- Must have a strong creative portfolio.
- Hardworking with good attitude.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.