- Consult, brainstorm and ideate on social and digital content.
- Create creative content for feeds and spark interest & discussion on various social platforms.
- Plan and strategise business opportunities in the content field for the brand and company.
- Act as a frontline brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various social platforms.
- Moderate pages on various social platforms, minute-by-minute online conversations by answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations.
- Track, measure and provide advice to further improve on the content strategies for brands.
- Work as a team with cross-functional team members.
- Have a knack for research, a sharp wit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours.
- Identify, Share and Drive best practices.
- Uphold the highest level of confidentiality in regards to brand insights & findings.
- HTML or CSS knowledge is an added advantage. Prior experience in customer service, advertising, public relations or online marketing is preferred.
- Have excellent verbal & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in utilising social/digital insights to better create relevant and engaging content on all social/digital platforms.
- Results focused, with a strong commercial acumen, self-motivated and driven to take initiative.
- Highly organized, with excellent time-management skills who can respond positively to changing priorities.
- Enthusiastic, proactive individual with a "can do attitude" who can work at all levels with a high level of attention to detail.
- Works to a high standard and has inquisitive nature, with a desire to learn.